Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: BT Basic Phone On It's Own Or With Broadband Cheap If On Certain Benefit's 10.07!

Yes I see what you mean

Had packaging from VM arrive today

New email from SP at 09:05 this morning.

Another demand for payment of the final bill before they start adding 'collection charges'.
    It's for the full amount before their 'adjustment'.

OK it's probably an automated system, but surely someone should have put a stop on it to prevent confusing/contradictory emails being sent out?

Talk about incompetance.
    But I'll let things settle down before complaining again. I don't want to confuse them more than they already are.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

They will never give up or in

Oh, I think they have already given in., and this is just the dead limbs still twitching.

They have tweaked me again, I'm now up to 68 & the highest is 73

I'll take that

The saga with Scottish Power just gets weirder.

I got another emailed demand for the amount they said they had 'adjusted'.
    I noticed it had a link to view the alleged bill, and as I havent been able to log into that closed account for a while gave it a click.

Bit of a palaver, but eventually got in to find that there are suddenly a new set of bills there!
    One each year for the last 4 years - how convenient to show that they had in fact been billing (of course they hadn't, I can show that).

Or rather purporting to be from the last 4 years, when you actually check the file properties they were created in a 3/4 hour period on the 25th March 2022.
    That's not copied from elsewehere, that wouldn't take 3/4 hour, they have been created in that period.

I've got screenshots clearly showing that they weren't there on the account last November, so they must have been created since.

It's that blatant, and brazen, a fraud that I'm a bit gobsmacked as to what my next step should be.
    (Obviously collect all the evidence and write it up but then what).

Scottish Power are crooks, ive a friend in huge dispute with them, all SP's doing. They say he owes them, he's proved he doesn't, they accepted that he didn't, wrote to him to apologize. He switched to another supplier and started to receive new bills from the new supplier. Then his next bill came from Scottish Power, he called his new supplier and found Scottish Power had taken him back as a customer as there was outstanding on his previous bill which they had previously said there wasn't and he's proof of that. Ombudsman is now dealing with it.

The Democrat5is Peoples Republic of Nottingham
    Received a cheque from VM today of what they owed me after closing my BB account. Almost two months to wait, I think they have a cheek but at least they are no more as far as I am concerned.