Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone Else Had The B12 Injection's Stopping Letter?

The pens are available in certain areas like London and unavailable in certain areas outside not sure why that is but probably down to funding.

Could be funding TimeLord,

I will ask next time I talk to a nurse or GP if it's in my area. I'm guessing no because I would of thought they would give them to me instead of a district nurse coming out every three months. Thanks for the heads up

No repeat prescriptions for Starbright again.

FFS! (For Fishcakes Sake)

Time to speak to the manager I think.

And get the sick bucket on standby yet again. It's frightening knowing that I could go into horrific withdrawal symptoms through no fault of my own. Withholding medication that's needed is like pointing a gun at your head.

I take an oral spray for Vitamin B12, that could be an option for you.

I'm using BetterYou Vitamin B12 daily oral spray (1200 micrograms per daily serving). The manufacturer claims spraying on to the inside of the cheek provides better absorption then tablets and capsules. It has an apricot flavour which is really nice, but the spray bottles are prone to clogging giving an inconsistent spray. I've only been taking one spray per day, (the suggested dose is 4 sprays per day) and recent blood tests show my B12 levels are at the upper end of normal. It was much cheaper on Amazon UK than say Boots.

I didn't know there was a B12 spray so thanks for that.

This time the GP receptionist said there has been nothing from the chemist to the GP's since March. So the chemist didn't do it

She has put them on now & the GP's will look at lunchtime so will go over to the Chemist this afternoon.

Not a great year for repeat prescriptions for me. Jan went through Feb didn't March did but April didn't