I am moving house shortly as i cannot use stairs and need to have bed downstairs, bathroom is already on the ground floor. I will be using the front room as my bedroom , the only problem being as that you can only access the kitchen via the frontroom, I was wondering if i would be able to get a disability grant for a small bedroom on the back of the frontroom?