Thread: helpin my mum get away on holiday

twinkleroks

helpin my mum get away on holiday

hi im new to this site so plz excuse me. my mum has had fibromyalgia for about 20 yrs now and possible alzheimers for about 5. she has got a carer through direct payments and after going through about 5 carers she had she has one she gels with and shes stuck to her. now she wants to take her away so she can have a holiday abroaf. is there any grants out there that might go towards payong for her carer to possibly go with her? she cant afford to pay for them both and the carer cannot afford to find that sort of money. i dont mean anywhere lavish just prob a week in greece/ spain/ tunisia or egypt all iinclusive. plz let me know asbi said i would look into this for her to try and help her x thanku so much in advance x

littlebib
    lots of good links, hope it goes well

sterlingsteve
    i think you should go for holiday Florida it is beautiful pace and then you can find us through Google a lot of information here .