Thread: Pip review question...

Pip review question...

Received a text from dwp early this week saying they are sending out a pip review form to complete am going to seek help from my local citizens advice to complete form, can anyone tell me if I have to attend a medical at all again I dread these...

No one can tell you about having to attend another f2f that is is the hand of dwp or the assessment provider. All you can do is make sure you fill the forms in as best as you can.

Most likely, yes, you will have a face-to-face assessment. They do deal with a few claims on paperwork only, but the majority have a face-to-face assessment.

Similar Threads

1. Trick question on PIP award review form ?
    By imadreamer in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 14-11-19, 16:17
  2. difference between light-touch review and random review - ESA
    By Cathycat in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-19, 17:05
  3. PIP Review Question
    By Rste in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-01-17, 17:17
  4. Newbie Question...slightly embarrassing DLA question (Adult Toilet Needs)
    By dungiving in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-01-13, 12:50