Thread: What to do when you think it's the end of your world?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What to do when you think it's the end, your at the end of your tether.

I'm really in a state with no perceivable way out. I'm struggling financially with debt and have a number of debilitating incurable illnesses. I'm stuck in a loop with CHDA, though submitted my complaint last night. I can't get the psychological help I need and I was attacked after a disagreement with my step son last night about his attitude for slamming things around. I think he has anger issues and may be borderline schizophrenic. Life keeps going from bad to worse. I'm so depressed. The incident last night got out of control. He is at a bad point in his life and I do feel for him. He does however have real issues. Sometimes I hear him arguing or being aggressive in an empty room. I just think the incident from last night has just upset me in addition to everything else. I did try to speak to him later with limited success but he doesn't want to live with us and he is also so disappointed with the way life is treating him. For me it's upsetting to have had you stepsons hands near your throat telling me he intends to f*** me up etc.
    Such a difficult time at the moment. Kind of at a loss as to what to do?
    Last edited by phillius; 16-12-19 at 19:54.