Thread: Lcwra 1st payment

Lcwra 1st payment

Hi guys
    Can you help... my assessment periods are 29.05.2019 to 28.06.2019 then 29.06.2019 to 28.07.2019 and i provided a sick note personally to job centre on 26.06.2019when they uploaded to my account....i recieve my u/c on 4th of every month but My question is when will i recieve my firat lcwra payment they say it will be 4.11.2019 is this correct......

RaspberryRipple
    Best advice is to phone them and ask. They will provide you with specific information.
    Good luck.

They are correct.

If you are awarded LCWRA than it becomes due to be included in your first UC assessment period starting 3 full months after you first supplied evidence.

To simplify that - You should get your first LCWRA element included in the 5th payment after you first supplied evidence.

I note that we have done this before in your previous thread, but you hadn't given full dates on that occasion.
    In particular you had just said you started putting in fit notes in 'June' and not '26th June' - so you had already been paid in June before you put in the fit note and consequently we got it a month out because of that.

You supplied you first evidence (fit note) on 26 June.
    Since then you have had 3 payments of standard UC - on 4 July, 4 Aug, and 4 Sept.
    You are due a 4th standard UC payment - on 4 Oct.
    The 5th payment, which should include the first LCWRA element payment, will be 4 Nov.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you nuke much appreciated..... xx

Have done was just checking on here it was right as to be honest dont trust what dwp have told me things before (wont go into details) and got it so wrong

Quote Originally Posted by kat123 View Post
    Have done was just checking on here it was right as to be honest dont trust what dwp have told me things before (wont go into details) and got it so wrong
    if you wer already getting ESA/SG when you moved on to UC you did not need to provide sick notes (as you have not had or failed a WCA since you moved to UC) .. the first payment of LWCRA will be added on the day in the month they pay you UC (takes up to 3months) it will include any back payments of LWCRA they owe you .. they only add LWCRA once ESA return the form stating you wer in SG while you wer on ESA , if you wer not on ESA they add LWCRA form the day they recieve the results of your WCA ..

It's a new Limited Capability application, and a new LCWRA award druid.

A bit complicated by a previous FFW assessment and an abandoned appeal, but essentially a new application for Limited Capability made in June.
    https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...l=1#post165626
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

having studied the link i agree its very complicated

[QUOTE=druid;166307]having studied the link i agree its very complicated[/QUOTE
    At least the outcome now is positive ..... Its just a pity that my first claim was so complicated just wish id have re - appled for lcwra on the second claim sooner rather than later based on my contion worsening not long after my first claim..... x what i dont underatand is on my first lcwra claim i got a letter off the tribunal service asking if iwanted to provide any new evidence to be considered for that appeal... I know its irrelevant now but i believed that new evidence wasnt allowed to be accepted at this point as your claim. Is based on how you are on the day of your medical assessment...... Anyway thank you all food your help its appreciated