Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: E.s.a work -focused with out atos

Angry E.s.a work -focused with out atos

Hi,

I just come from hospital had new pros. for high blood pressure and guess what had letter from job centre plus informing me that I have work focused interview on 12th dec 12

My health condition is such I can not walk with out walking stick and no more then 30m
    above all I have unstable angina which dose not required atos
    my health condition is so bad that (when I fill esa50) cab even said they will be surprised if I am not in support group.

I do not know what to do I have heart failure,diabetic,uncont. high blood pressure, no vision in one eye I take 39 diffrent tab. three dif. injection three times a day

Any idea what I can do?
    Any help thanks

Quote Originally Posted by uday View Post
    Hi,

I just come from hospital had new pros. for high blood pressure and guess what had letter from job centre plus informing me that I have work focused interview on 12th dec 12

My health condition is such I can not walk with out walking stick and no more then 30m
    above all I have unstable angina which dose not required atos
    my health condition is so bad that (when I fill esa50) cab even said they will be surprised if I am not in support group.

I do not know what to do I have heart failure,diabetic,uncont. high blood pressure, no vision in one eye I take 39 diffrent tab. three dif. injection three times a day

Any idea what I can do?
    Any help thanks
    I know you have posted before but don't know your situation. I'm assuming you have been put in WRG, not sure if you have or are appealling this.
    Anyway, with regard your question. If you don't attend then you run the risk of having your claim stopped.

I just call job+ they are asking me to attend no matter what spoke to my g.p and con. at hospital and they were vary much surprised
    I do need to appeal as I can not do anything otherwise
    Just hoping for advice
    My medical condition is such and looking at website Unstable angina do not need to attend atos so why they put me in warg is anybody guess. I did sent all the medical proof along with hospital reports

Quote Originally Posted by wobble1 View Post
    I know you have posted before but don't know your situation. I'm assuming you have been put in WRG, not sure if you have or are appealling this.
    Anyway, with regard your question. If you don't attend then you run the risk of having your claim stopped.
    Need help for appeal as never have done this before
    do I need to fill gl24 or any other form

davewhit
    Need help for appeal as never have done this before
    do I need to fill gl24 or any other form
    thats the right form you should seek advise filling it in, normal time scale is within 1 month of award

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    thats the right form you should seek advise filling it in, normal time scale is within 1 month of award
    do i still need to go for interview?

davewhit
    do i still need to go for interview?
    yes until you move group you have to go or they stop paying you. some people have telephoned and told the dwp they are appealing and they have had the interview put on hold till the appeal is heard but they can make you go.

Many Thanks Davewhit am so worried now b/p is vary high i mean higher then normaly I do hve well that is life

Can someone go with you? It could be if you're in such poor condition the WFI advior might take 1 look at you and tell you not to come back for a few months or ever. Especially if you tell her you have unstable angina and are feeling ill. Theye're primarily interested in people they can get back to work for their nice bonus, not someone who's going to collapse in a heap at any point while in their company.

Definitely get your appeal in and get help with it ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by seriouslyfedup View Post
    Can someone go with you? It could be if you're in such poor condition the WFI advior might take 1 look at you and tell you not to come back for a few months or ever. Especially if you tell her you have unstable angina and are feeling ill. Theye're primarily interested in people they can get back to work for their nice bonus, not someone who's going to collapse in a heap at any point while in their company.

Definitely get your appeal in and get help with it ASAP.

Thanks I have ask my carer to come with me will see what happens next also trying to get in touch with cab to make app.
    Thank you to all who have replay it dose help