Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A question for a freind

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Senior Member barbiejane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011

    A question for a freind

    Yes it really is for a friend.
    They have been like us very lucky to get some backpay for the ESA wrong payment cock up .They didn't get as much as us but it is in the 1000s.They would like to know if they could claim back any council tax rent and prescriptions that they have had to pay and if so how would they go about it?
    We were lucky because we own or house so no need to pay rent.
    Any help would I could pass on to them will be appreciated.
    Last edited by barbiejane; 03-09-19 at 10:56. Reason: add word

Similar Threads

  1. Newbie Question...slightly embarrassing DLA question (Adult Toilet Needs)
    By dungiving in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 28-01-13, 12:50

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts