Thread: Impact Investigation Officer

Impact Investigation Officer

Was at the JCP this morning to see this person.I really do wish the DWP would stop trying to use their heavy-handed psychology."Impact Investigation Officer" implies "you've been a naughty boy.You're going to be punished!"Punished for what?It's just to check your bank account,proof of address and jobsearch.In other words "the usual old bollocks".
    The DWP can shove it's attempts at instilling fear in us right up it's collective jacksy!

I have one of these coming up soon, so it's nothing to worry about? What exactly is it for, and do they just look at your JCP diary or what? Thanks for a response.

You just bring in your recent bank statement so they can see the JSA is being paid into your account,a utility bill gas or electric to prove your address and your jobsearch for the past couple of weeks.He/she will remind you of your "obligations".You must keep searching for work and co-operate with your employment advisor.It's a formality just to make sure you get your benefits.The title is designed to intimidate but it shouldn't be intimidating in reality.Don't worry!

Hi, Thanks for the response, its helped put my mind at ease.. got all my paper in order and ready for this appointment. Thanks again,

Hi, went for the review and all went fine, just checked my details and documents and that was it.. however Ive just received another letter for another appointment to do the exact same thing less than 10 days after the first one.. how many time do you do this ? ill just be showing them the same stuff I showed before..

regards
    james

Quote Originally Posted by JamesAnderson View Post
    Hi, went for the review and all went fine, just checked my details and documents and that was it.. however Ive just received another letter for another appointment to do the exact same thing less than 10 days after the first one.. how many time do you do this ? ill just be showing them the same stuff I showed before..

regards
    james
    Hi James,
    give them a ring and ask if the apt is correct as you had an apt on x date. It could just be a computer error.

Quote Originally Posted by Cornwall View Post
    Hi James,
    give them a ring and ask if the apt is correct as you had an apt on x date. It could just be a computer error.
    Hi Cornwall, I asked at job centre plus and told them I just did one, they didnt seem to care, only told me if I dont attend ill get sanctioned for 3 months.. so ill just have to attend it again.. Thanks for your response .