Thread: esa

esa

hello all im due my esa form anyday now. today i went to my gp for a supporting letter. he didnt give me a letter but said i am too unwell to attend a medical and i should state this on form and they can contact him to confirm this. will this help with my esa application, cheers.

doberg
    Quote Originally Posted by meme374 View Post
    hello all im due my esa form anyday now. today i went to my gp for a supporting letter. he didnt give me a letter but said i am too unwell to attend a medical and i should state this on form and they can contact him to confirm this. will this help with my esa application, cheers.
    What is not being able to get to the assessment centre got to do with being able to prove that you are entitled to ESA?

No, it is for you and your GP to contact ATOS to ask for a home assessment.

It is highly unlikely that ATOS or the DWP will contact anybody - that is your job.

What my gp is saying is he believes that if i had to have a medical it would be detrimental to my mental health.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by meme374 View Post
    What my gp is saying is he believes that if i had to have a medical it would be detrimental to my mental health.
    your gp would have to back up your claim for home medical with evidance and even then its down to them