Thread: A long overdue Thank You!

A long overdue Thank You!

I found this forum about four years ago, when I was first going through the arduous process of trying to apply for PIP. (I was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis in 2003 and it had finally got to the point where I had to give up work.) As everyone on here already knows, it's not a simple process, but the advice and information I found on here was invaluable and kept me going during the process. After a long wait and a home assessment I was eventually awarded higher level care and mobility, with the assessor even telling me that I should have probably applied years earlier!

Anyway, since then I have used the forum as a source of information on many occasions, for motoring advice, benefit advice, health advice and even for a few gardening tips. I often log on just to have a read of the current situation with PIP and benefit claims too.

I realised today that I actually have a read of the forum at least five days a week, yet I have never registered as a member or contributed anything back, even though I have often read something that I felt I could have answered or contributed to, so today I have put that right and registered.

So, thank you to everyone that has posted such good advice on here for the past few years and hopefully I can now join in the threads and hopefully add something to the forum too.

Will

Kine I was diagnosed with RR MS in 2001 and had to give up work in 2005 after a servere relapse.I ended up having to use wheelchair for 6 weeks but luckily I came out of it still being able to walk. .OK not very far .Over the years thing have got steadily worse but i'm ok and here to tell the tale.
    This forum is just brilliant when you need to know and answer to a question.