Thread: Back on the merry-go-round, invited claim Pip again 1 week after esa assessment

Back on the merry-go-round, invited to claim Pip again 1 week after esa assessment

As the title says, my heads in a spin, one week after my esa assessment, I've had the letter to claim Pip again as my award is due to finish in September. I'm feeling really overwhelmed at the moment and not sure if I'm coming or going.
    I won my award for Pip at tribunal back in 2017,after my transfer from dla to Pip in September 2016 was unsuccessful, I was only awarded lower rate of mobility and was 1 point short of standard care.
    My award for mobility was descriptor E for planning and making journeys due to mental health problems.
    Today I've been diagnosed by my doctor for the early stages of osteoarthritis in both knees and my left hip, and I've got to have various blood tests for other things over the coming weeks, I also suffer with a rare illness called solar urticaria.
    Any advice on filling in the form again, ways of getting my point across etc would be really helpful.
    Thanks in advance guys
    Last edited by Shellyj; 15-06-19 at 20:26.

Hi Shelly, you have my sympathy, I have an assessment due, it will be my third plus a Tribunal and my PIP is will also be due soon. Its like standing on the edge of a cliff waiting to see which way the wind will blow you, I haven't slept in weeks and my head is buzzing. just remember your not alone and the good people on here can help I'm sure, good luck.

Thanks flyte, its enough to send a person mad, and I class myself as only semi mad, but they're pushing me to my limit lol the not sleeping I'm with you on that, my nightmares have returned and I'm sleep walking again, so that's fun. I hope your assessment goes well for you.