Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Key points to know about ATOS

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomos View Post
    I have already stated that my Doctor as told me there is no actual diagnostic test for anyone suffering from bipolar depression, i'm sorry if i've offended maybe some ( Health care assistants from ATOS that come on this site?, but i have plenty of experience from all medical types of people that have seen me for my depression and anxiety problems and the only one that's been successful has been local surgery Doctor?
    they dont employ Health care assistants................... drs nurses ot and physio all in theory having done the training to see if your fit for work .........but in the end the dwp DM is the one who will say what your fit for

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    they dont employ Health care assistants................... drs nurses ot and physio all in theory having done the training to see if your fit for work .........but in the end the dwp DM is the one who will say what your fit for
    But none with actual knowledge of medical training? which i find quite amusing...

davewhit
    But none with actual knowledge of medical training? which i find quite amusing...
    what do you think drs do for 9 years and nurses 3 years before they start work same for your own gp ?

your atos medical could be carried out by a CPN moonlighting no one better trained or up to speed to do your medical ...

ATOS do not write what we tell them i had my medical 4 months ago and seen as fit to work,i explained all in detail but have zero points i took along hospital letters but on my report they said i never had any thing like that with me,in short all i said was ignored and opposite gets written so be prepared for them lying,if they do don't get upset as it happens to so many people,take along someone with you for support never go alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    ATOS do not write what we tell them i had my medical 4 months ago and seen as fit to work,i explained all in detail but have zero points i took along hospital letters but on my report they said i never had any thing like that with me,in short all i said was ignored and opposite gets written so be prepared for them lying,if they do don't get upset as it happens to so many people,take along someone with you for support never go alone.
    Hi Daisychain

Thanks for your reply, i'm a virtual recluse i don't have many people in my life as i'm not the easiest person to live with due to my depression. The only people who i keep in my life is my sister and i'm relying on her to go with me to the appointment, but she may not be able to go with me as she has family problems at the moment.

If i'm not able to take my sister, who else can i get to go with me for support are there any social care nurses that could go with someone, or maybe someone from CAB.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisychain View Post
    Thats what i'm worried about and why i think taking a secret recorder might be useful, as i have read many horror stories about many ATOS nurses lying about people's conditions?

Thomos try talking CAB as some time they help coming with you for medic.

Quote Originally Posted by uday View Post
    Thomos try talking CAB as some time they help coming with you for medic.
    Hi uday

Thanks i shall see if im able to get some help from my local CAB office.

Quote Originally Posted by davewhit View Post
    Actually i think thats why ATOS are failing many sick claimants, they lie and cheat plus they don't have enough medical back ground knowledge to understand mentally ill and disabled people's problems?

Thats what i'm worried about and why i think taking a secret recorder might be useful, as i have read many horror stories about many ATOS nurses lying about people's conditions?
    ATOS do lie i have heard so many of it going on,my appointment went okay i was only there 20 minutes in total the doctor was polite of sorts,when i showed my hospital appointment letter he kept saying"Its okay i don't need to see it i believe you"and he refused to even look at it,he looked everywhere but at this letter,i now find out he wrote that i never had anything of the sort with me i even use a walking stick he wrote i never had so its that sort of thing,i even mentioned my panic attacks but that was not mentioned at all they seem programmed to lie i even had witnesses with me both my mum and elder sister but still he lied i didn't think to record it its a pity really,so its best to have someone with you and ask your sister to write a note to prove you had got there by car as they do say people arrived by bus even when not true,hope this helps.