Thread: Benefits Abroad

Benefits Abroad

Does anyone know what benefits,if any, can you claim if you decide to live in Spain. This is for people under 65.

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by tweedledee View Post
    Does anyone know what benefits,if any, can you claim if you decide to live in Spain. This is for people under 65.
    go to DWP web site and search for living abroad IB could be taken overseas as can I think DLA care not sure about ESA

Quote Originally Posted by tweedledee View Post
    I assume you mean export, as there are no benefits you can claim from the Spanish system.
    DW is right there is a section on the DWP site about it. IB, DLA Care, and health cover. However, ESA is a different thing and the regs have changed and it is a lot harder to claim abroad now.