Thread: The Peoples Review of The ESA WCA (We are spartacus)

vikstar

The Peoples Review of The ESA WCA (We are spartacus)

Thanks vikstar reading this make me cry. well, nothing we can do about it can we? we have no stamina to fight as am busy taking my 35 tab. a days and nine injection a day

'-/ I'm actually quite sick and appalled hearing about those stories, it's astonishing so many disabled and mentally ill people have been told ( Fit for Work) it is so heart breaking...

'' Iain Duncan Smith - October 2010 ''

“I say to those watching today and who are genuinely sick, disabled or are retired. You have nothing to fear.

This government and this party don’t regard caring for the needy as a burden. It is a proud duty to provide
    financial security to the most vulnerable members of our society and this will not change. This is our
    contract with the most vulnerable.”

;-/ Not surprising that what ever comes out of ( Iain Duncan Smiths mouth is usually just a load of rubbish...the same with the rest of the Tory government?.

Whenever a politician says "you have nothing to fear" you know it's time to run for the hills ... !

Quote Originally Posted by RaeUK View Post
    Whenever a politician says "you have nothing to fear" you know it's time to run for the hills ... !
    My thoughts exactly...? and this is a Government that was not voted in by the public people.

vikstar
    Apparently, Stephen Fry has Tweeted this link to his 5 Million+ followers, Good on him !!!!