Hi all right i will try and keep this as simple as possible basically im disabled and have had a stair lift installed in 2/12 and a walk in shower in 1/12 but i have to leave my home i got robbed and this has caused me a severe breakdown and im unable to stay in my home my question is ive been offered a new home from my housing association but am unsure if its disabled friendly can i ask for my adaptations to be done at the new home as social services got the adaptations done in my old home.Please i know people will think im being silly not going home but its impossible for me to stay there please any advice much appreciated im moving from a 3 bedroom to a 2 bedroom and i have an 8yr boy and a 16yr old boy so i have not taken this decision lightly as they will have to share a room