Thread: Is The System Getting Clogged Up?

Wink Is The System Getting Clogged Up?

Signed on this morning.Sat waiting for over half an hour before a woman came downstairs to get my signature and give me my next fortnight's job search sheet.Asked her if it was busy upstairs.Reply -mobbed can't move for claimants.Now I wonder what could be causing this.Hey! Come in Budgie! Maybe it's all us sick note culture people clogging up the system.Who could have predicted this?Make more people claim Jobseekers and it'll have zero effect on the JCP staff's workloads .They'll just say "Gee thanks Mister Cameron,that's just what we wanted . More stress." Great to know we're being run by the best politicians money can buy. These are smart buggers ! Anyone else experiencing the same thing in the rest of the country?

Quote Originally Posted by jaicee58 View Post
    Signed on this morning.Sat waiting for over half an hour before a woman came downstairs to get my signature and give me my next fortnight's job search sheet.Asked her if it was busy upstairs.Reply -mobbed can't move for claimants.Now I wonder what could be causing this.Hey! Come in Budgie! Maybe it's all us sick note culture people clogging up the system.Who could have predicted this?Make more people claim Jobseekers and it'll have zero effect on the JCP staff's workloads .They'll just say "Gee thanks Mister Cameron,that's just what we wanted . More stress." Great to know we're being run by the best politicians money can buy. These are smart buggers ! Anyone else experiencing the same thing in the rest of the country?
    Taking people off sickness benefits will only put the unemployment figures up but then with the plan to increase sanctions for those on JSA they can bring it down again. I don't think JC+ staff are too happy right now.

Nonsense unemployment's falling