Thread: Weight loss tips!!!

Malton

Weight loss tips!!!

But first of all according to me that we should take care of the health issues.
    If you want to keep good fitness of the body then you should be join the gym
    work.It is the best solution for the weight loss but some people use the weight
    loss pills for weight loss.Weight loss pills not good for the health...Some other
    exercises are so good for weight loss...like,..
    1 Swimming
    2 Running
    3 Jogging
    4 Push ups...

judas66
    Eat less !

r1ic12ky
    Yeah, these exercises are also called Cardio Exercises which is also beneficial for heart. Specially swimming is the great exercise for weight loss and eye-sight also. Some healthy juices are also helpful for weight loss like apple.

Quote Originally Posted by judas66 View Post
    Eat less !
    Not necessarily eat less but eat healthy! Regular healthy meals improve the metabolism and help burn fat

Quote Originally Posted by Malton View Post
    But first of all according to me that we should take care of the health issues.
    If you want to keep good fitness of the body then you should be join the gym
    work.It is the best solution for the weight loss but some people use the weight
    loss pills for weight loss.Weight loss pills not good for the health...Some other
    exercises are so good for weight loss...like,..
    1 Swimming
    2 Running
    3 Jogging
    4 Push ups...
    This actually made me laugh when i read it.
    Tell me how a wheelchair bound person with very painful spinal issues and COPD does running, jogging push up,or any other sort of 'ups" lol
    On a good day i could manage a slow swim, but the speed i could go at would certainly not be aerobic!!
    i have been thinking about this a lot recently as since being confined to a chair i admit i have gained a fair bit of weight. When i lived in Australia i was fit as a buck rat and even took a job as a post lady in Sydney to keep me fit. Delivering mail in 40 + degrees would keep anyone fit! Now, i am 4st overweight and i despair at how i am going to lose it. Yes, i could just sit back and eat lettuce for a year and have less body weight, but it is not the same as fit is it?