Thread: Please can someone explain this too me

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Please can someone explain this too me

My son gets ESA he is in the support group,ive just read the letter again and it says the amounts apply from 11th April 2012 to 27th November 2012. Can someone please tell me what that means for after 27th November its so confusing .
    Many Thanks for any help you can give me on this matter Tony.

vikstar
    Quote Originally Posted by tony19 View Post
    My son gets ESA he is in the support group,ive just read the letter again and it says the amounts apply from 11th April 2012 to 27th November 2012. Can someone please tell me what that means for after 27th November its so confusing .
    Many Thanks for any help you can give me on this matter Tony.
    Take no notice of the November 2012 date, if you read around the forums, this date appears on most of the ESA award letters.
    Apparently it is something to do with the DWP computer systems and is tied in with the payment of the Xmas bonus.
    The length of the ESA support group award before a review takes place will be in the ESA85 or ESA85A, the latter if he did not have a medical, you can request copies of either of these over the phone by contacting the benefits office named on his award letter.

Thankyou Vikstar i was getting really worried about it, my son didnt have a medical he would never have understood what was going on anyway but if they did call him in for a medical there would have been a good chance he may have struck out at the ATOS doctor, oh dear that would have been ashame lol sorry.