Thread: have i done the right thing?

have i done the right thing?

Hi again ive made an appointment too go to my local job centre too talk through my ATOS medical letter with a disability advisor its at 2pm today have i done the right thing? should i go or avoid these people if you know what i mean?

[QUOTE=tony19;19341]Hi again ive made an appointment too go to my local job centre too talk through my ATOS medical letter with a disability advisor its at 2pm today have i done the right thing? should i go or avoid these people if you know what i mean?[/QUOTE
    Maybe you have posted on your situation before on this site but going on what little you say here I'm assuming you are going to discuss your ATOS report with an advisor because you are not happy with it. Without knowing your current situation or personal circumstances it would be wrong to say whether you are doing the right thing or not.