Thread: Untouchable - in cinemas now

Untouchable - in cinemas now

Well if you don't mind films with subtitles

Check out the trailer.

http://youtu.be/ZQgEohqf2o8

I think this film is on limited release so will only be at 'special' foreign film type cinemas.

And guess what - I've just been in touch with an outreach worker who I admire and we're going to see it on Friday - her day off and a bit of lunch too. The weekend is perking up.

I'll let you know what I think about . . . the film!

I phoned her and she returned the call to save money. After a little chat it was decided that she'll visit me - we'll either have a cafe light lunch or I'll make soup and a butty before I rive us to the cinema.

She's working has two children and two cats, lives 5 miles away and is about 14 years younger than I.

We've met before in passing - haven't really spoken but I do find her attractive. I don't even know if she has a partner - but she does seem to know about disability issues.

She's coming around at 1.15 on Friday - in the morrow.

I would like more than a friendship - I wish I had more control of my body language. I know what women like initially to let them know you are sexually interested in them but I have the know how but not always the function like simply holding hands - contact on first dates I consider very important - it sets the tone where you want to go.

I'll let you know what developes - any tips welcome.

after reading what you said my #1 tip is going to be find out if she has a other half or not, before you make any advances, you would feel like a fool if you made an advance and she turns around and points out she is married.
    other than that good luck, hope you get what you want....

Quote Originally Posted by rickbat View Post
    after reading what you said my #1 tip is going to be find out if she has a other half or not, before you make any advances, you would feel like a fool if you made an advance and she turns around and points out she is married.
    other than that good luck, hope you get what you want....
    Well I'm back. If you get the chance do g and see the film - very funny.

No romance in the air - just friends. We didn't really get to know each other that well in the timeframe as we only got to see the film. She was excellent knowing about where the disabling barriers were even before me!

Her father died last year aged 65 and she has two children aged 18 and 15. She went away on the 21 September for her birthday - but with who?

I think she's in her late thirties/early forties. Very easy to get on with, very relaxed.

Would I see her again. Most certainly but like you say I don't know what the set up is. Anyway how often do you get to take out an attractive able bodied woman who is many years younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Lighttouch View Post
    Well I'm back. If you get the chance do g and see the film - very funny.

No romance in the air - just friends. We didn't really get to know each other that well in the timeframe as we only got to see the film. She was excellent knowing about where the disabling barriers were even before me!

Her father died last year aged 65 and she has two children aged 18 and 15. She went away on the 21 September for her birthday - but with who?

I think she's in her late thirties/early forties. Very easy to get on with, very relaxed.

Would I see her again. Most certainly but like you say I don't know what the set up is. Anyway how often do you get to take out an attractive able bodied woman who is many years younger.
    not very often unless you're rich
    but at least theres a positive outcome from it, give it time and who knows you could win her heart

Well here's a funny twist. I asked the lady in question if she wanted to join me for lunch on Friday while visiting a friend.

She indicated that our wires were crossed as she had only come with me as my carer! Well it was her that suggested we went on her day off now she implies I can see her if I pay for the privilege. No money has changed hands but I will settle up with her next time we meet if she wants.

The question is how far do these personal services go - I never asked. lol

Anyway I'm meeting my young female friend this Friday as friends. It's a good job she doesn't charge me to see her as she's a solicitor - I hate to think how much 90 minutes of chatting would cost - we go dutch on food and drink.