Thread: Motabiltiy Website

Motabiltiy Website

It would appear the Motability website has undergone a bit of a revamp. Looks and feels a lot more user friendly I might add.

Interestingly the Advance Payment drop down box on the car search page http://www.motabilityonline.co.uk/ca...FormSubmit.htm no longer allows you to search for cars above £1500, only below.

Can't access the new site

Quote Originally Posted by jeremyw78 View Post
    It would appear the Motability website has undergone a bit of a revamp. Looks and feels a lot more user friendly I might add.

Interestingly the Advance Payment drop down box on the car search page http://www.motabilityonline.co.uk/ca...FormSubmit.htm no longer allows you to search for cars above £1500, only below.
    Well I'm getting the message that I'm not wanted. Just opened the link to be told I need a new version of firefox or safari. To get that I need to back-up my computer, defrag the hard drive to make it quicker, clean the files using disc warrior, splash out on four upgrades to bring it up to date, pay to update my other software as that won't work on newer system software.

The computer is four and a half years old - I guess everything has a shelf life.

Something tells me that frustrating days lay ahead and my wallet will be a little lighter!

littlebib
    it looks nicer but is basically the same

Ditto littlebib

littlebib
    i did some searches, other than under 25 option, exactly the same, same cars too