Thread: Job Search Record

Job Search Record

Hi fellow jobseekers and sick note culture people.Just back from seeing the employment advisor.He's given me the new job search sheet where you have to apply for even more jobs that you've no chance of getting to show what a keen jobseeker you are.The screws are being tightened. Bag of s****!

Horses and water comes to mind

hi jaicee58 ,ive not been transferred to esa yet but im dreading it,tell him you want his job next time your in there...how ever do you cope with it,i hope they pay a generous travel and lunch allowance while you go to these interviews,from what ive read on this forum and what ive read on the internet i can see all this collapsing ,there just aint enough jobs to go round,the economy is struggling,next time your out you see how many people are carrying shopping bags with lots of shopping in them ,that is the true economy no one has any spare cash to spend,im not spending anything apart from food,im too uncertain about the future...good luck with your job hunting,i would like to win the lottery then i could tell them to poke it up there ar-e thats me being kind...luv there new nickname(bag of s****)

Was speaking to my mate who works in DWP/Jobseekers who is seeing increasing numbers of disabled who have been unsuccessful with their ESA who he openly admits there are no jobs for or are actually unfit to work.

its a shame they dont make this public....does he think they will have to put a stop to it,when its mentioned in parliment dave cameron seems to loose his rag.

If they want the disabled to get jobs we should start playing the discrimination card when we don't even get a reply or raise merry hell when proper access isn't provided

As somebody says on another thread and I'm paraphrasing here-employers would have to be bribed to employ disabled punters.What's in it for them if there's no bung from government?What's the chance of that with all this recession carry on?Services cut to the bone etc.
    I'm waiting to be told to apply for manual and labouring jobs next.It's a racing certainty.If you're claiming JSA you're fit to work after all and how dare you be choosey.I was told by a woman at Working Links a few years ago -"How can somebody like you expect to get an admin job."Somebody like me I think means unemployed scum ie. good O-Grades, Highers,HND etc. count for nothing.Here's a job working a broom or a mop.Take it and shut your mouth.As I've said before - it's a Bag Of S****!

Quote Originally Posted by shybiker View Post
    its a shame they dont make this public....does he think they will have to put a stop to it,
    In a word No.His words were "they dont care" as in the Goverment/ATOS etc.They are passing the buck down the line and DWP/Jobseekers are being left with it.