My fiancé has just moved in with me, and needs to get a disabled bus pass. This has to be signed by a doctor or health practioner as normal. He says that he has always been charged to do this in the past, and I was surprised. Does anyone know if that is correct?

Seems unfair as disabled people have no choice but to ask the doctor?