Thread: Disabled motorhome & Campers conversions made to order

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Creationcampers

Disabled motorhome & Campers conversions made to order

Hi Guys,

I would like to introduce myself and my company. My Name is Simon and me and my wife run creation campers, We build campers and wheelchair access campers to suit your needs. Please check out our website at www.creationcampers.co.uk

We have been insprired by our disabled friend to start building disabled access vans, we have been building campers for a few years now.

Currently in progress we have a mercedes 412 v reg Auto van that has done 91k miles. The van will be a 3 berth van, with shower, toilet, kitchen with sink and hob, 3 way fridge, diesel night heater, wheelchair tie down points, wheelchair lift on the back, and plenty of floor space to turn around.

We hope you will check out our website :-)

Kindest regards

Simon & Gemma
    Creation Campers

Good idea. It would be good to see any that you have created for disabled users on the forum
    Sea Queen

Creationcampers
    Thanks,

You can follow are progress of the current disabled access van we are doing at the moment on our facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Creat...68395363185704