Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021

Thread: ESA3 (IBR) Form

I found Andrew!

He called said he was sorry he got put on to something else last week & just didn't have time to get back to me. Fair enough So he asked if I got a reply from my email I sent the NHS to see if the second award letter is accepted or not & that I got the reply that it's going to be within 10 working days which means next Monday. So he said he will call me again on Monday also fair enough

Andrew is missing again & it's the 12th working day & they have not contacted me again so I sent a short email back saying it's now the 12th working day & I have had no contact from anyone please can you sort this out.

Just got an email back saying they are very sorry no one has contacted me they can confirm that a refund was issued on 3rd of March.

Called auto bank up & £26 was paid in that I don't know about so looks like they have paid me £26!.

That was an epic struggle worse than getting blood out of a stone for sure!

Now what can I spend that on .............

Good to hear that you finally got something back.

£26 is a quarter of the £104 yearly pre-payment, so 3 months worth.

I'm not sure if there were only 3 months left on your pre-payment from when you got IR on 12th Nov, but to be honest I think I'd take that as a win and move on.
    I doubt that you'll get any more from them and is it worth the hassle?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Your persistence has paid off, even though it may be less than expected. Well done.

Thanks Nuke,

I worked out it should of been £30 BUT I'm classing myself as lucky to get the £26 & am leaving it alone!

I'm going to close this thread now (if I can work out how) as it's so long complicated & covers a few different topics but not before I say this.

THANK YOU to everyone who has helped or just sent good wishes through out this thread. But special thanks go to you Nuke. I would never ever of gotten through this or understood my options or especially when things went wrong I would never of known about the CRT team to sort them out.

What this has given me is much better quality of food being able to properly stock the cupboards fridge & freezer to eat what I fancy & not what's left in the kitchen, to be able to eat yogurt again I can only have goats yogurt & at £2.40 a pot it's been something I've not been able to have. To have soft toilet roll & with two bowel conditions that's a huge benefit!. To not panic that the winter bills are due & I can pay without worry.

Thank you also to this forum for being here I have learnt so very much from reading about other people's story's as much as going through mine. Another huge thanks goes to being able to have a blooming good rant at the system at how frustrating the system is, about how you are spoken to & that blooming music! now they change it!

So with a huge smile on my face I say Thank You, I will meet you again in my next thread which will be my first PIP reassessment which is due from end of April this year on wards