Thread: support group to wrag group question

Question support group to wrag group question

i have a question regarding my benefit, i was in the support group and following an atos i have been placed in wrag, now when i was in the support i received my benefit every 2 weeks which was 239.70 my new letter today states i will receive 194 every 2 weeks. i dont understand the steep drop. i thought wrag was only around 5 less a week than support? can anyone pls explain. thanks

The figure you have been given for the WRAG is correct. You might be able to claim some Income Support top up depending on your circumstances - and have you considered appealing?

Similar Threads

1. WRAG group question please
    By missanxious in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 22-01-14, 07:33
  2. question about WRAG group
    By katrina451 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 28-05-13, 14:15
  3. wrag or support group?
    By art446 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 16-05-13, 21:05
  4. Wrag to Support Group ESA
    By mikeydt1 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-05-13, 08:00
  5. wrag to support group
    By fedup69 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-04-13, 10:08