Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which car

which car

Hello all

I am trying to get a motability car and I want to know if they are all the new or old ones you get and I seen a ford fusion at ford but they said that this car is not being made any more the only one they have has been used. I need a high car because some of the cars are to low for me to get out of so can anyone tell me which car is the best and also non- deposit one.

Quote Originally Posted by smudgecat View Post
    Hello all

I am trying to get a motability car and I want to know if they are all the new or old ones you get and I seen a ford fusion at ford but they said that this car is not being made any more the only one they have has been used. I need a high car because some of the cars are to low for me to get out of so can anyone tell me which car is the best and also non- deposit one.
    The Fusion is no longer avalable on motability. Have a look at the Motability website and you can search to see what cars are available and their prices.

MPV's are easier to get into

Here's a link to MPVs both manual and automatic starting with nil deposit.

http://www.motabilityonline.co.uk/ca...FormSubmit.htm

When checking out the Motability website just check out the MPV car class section - plenty of choice even with no advance payment.

What size of car are you after?

The old Ford Fusion was based on the 2002 Ford Fiesta so is very out of date, I wouldn't bother buying one.

The replacement for the Fusion is the Ford B-Max, due out in September.

If you can wait for it do so, as it's looking like it will be excellent for the disabled community, with the very large opening to the side created by the complete lack of a b-pillar and sliding doors.

Have a look at the review: http://www.which.co.uk/cars/coming-soon/ford-b-max/
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Thank you

Thank you all I will wait for the news cars for September

If you let us know a bit more about your needs - Economy? Number of passengers? Speed? Accelaration? Boot Size? etc

We can help find you a selection of vehicles that suit your needs.

If you are after a Ford, then the BMax is probably your best bet, unless you want more boot space then have a look at the CMax.

Paul
    Motability Car History
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

to paul eg which car

ok right I want a car that is not to big I have seen some on the mo-site eg MVP'S which I like but the they come seven seater which is way to big I like the style and that's what I want I need a big boot and a high seat because of getting into the car I can not bend my knees and my lower legs have hardly any feeling and my arms are the same so not a heavy steering wheel is out I would like a MVP car but smaller there's only me and my son and we are both very tall.

Just to let you know that the Ford B-max is now available on the scheme from 95
    Motability Car History

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Just to let you know that the Ford B-max is now available on the scheme from 95
    This is interesting because I visited a Ford garage at the weekend to view a BMax and they said it wasn't n the scheme and they had none in.

More worrying is my new driving status. I've decided that my driving licence will only validate me to drive an automatic. The B-Class is actually a semi-automatic so I'm not able to buy or drive this

So it now looks like there are 'variables' or subdivisions of automatics that, by law, people like me can't drive.