Thread: Mercedes sprinter breakdown part 2

Mercedes sprinter breakdown part 2

Hi all , in a nutshell I have a wav that is 2 1/2 yrs old 21000 miles on clock and broke down 27 times in under 3 yrs so this time I've had enough and wanted to cancel the agreement and get a standard auto and sell my powerchair and buy a small scooter.
    Well gets a call wanting to know why I want to cancel etc , told its not upto her but grants now they want to talk to me so I don't make any mistakes and send some one out to assess me , now hold on I suffer from fibro but was told I had arthritis but new dr wanted me to goto phyiso which I have done since November last yr, and now can walk with the aid of crutches a whopping 25 meters but at least iam trying and iam honest and I also stated that as I was awarded a grant on my last wav my principles don't want to ask for any money and that I will pay for deposit on next car even though it's only 49 quid but rather than a simple yes it's cancelled sort next car iam having to wait for a phone call and then some one to visit.
    Why is it complicated???????

littlebib
    a couple of people have had probs with sprinters

Don't click "MyMelody"'s link as it's SPAM and has been reported
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

littlebib
    thanks, it looked an odd post