Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New PIP review form advice

New PIP review form advice

Hi.
    I have just received my PIP review form, which is completely different to the "tick option no change" form I was expecting. This form is asking 3 questions per item. I have no idea what to do. As anyone else received one of these new forms? Do I just write no change, as theres no change to my conditions. I've got all my medical evidence together, but lost on how to complete this form, apparently these are new forms & I cant find any info online of how to fill it in. The only site I've found that could help are charging to join, which I cant afford.
    Any help appreciated, I have just over 3 wks to get it back to dwo.
    Thanks in advance

I've not seen one of these new forms yet, just a scan of a page from one. (I've asked for one by FoI but it may take a few weeks to get).

The scan I have seen was just question 10, 'Making decisions about spending and managing your money' - I assume the rest are similar?

If nothing has changed then I would answer that by writing:

Tell us if something has changed and approximately when.
    No Change, no deteriorations or improvements.
    Tell us how you manage this activity now, including the use of any aids that you need.
    No Change, no new aids.
    Tell us about any changes to the help you need or the help you get from another person.
    No Change, no new help.

Presumably the other questions are similar, so just answer them in a similar way.

TBH I'd be tempted just to write 'No Change' in the first part of each question and just a line in the other 2.
    But why not play the game, keep them happy and give them something to read, even if it is all the same?

Of course if there has been a change then as usual they don't give you much room do they?
    So in that case you would use the old trick and write 'See attached sheet number#' on the form then use as much space as you like to answer the question on a seperate sheet(s).
    If doing that put your name and NI number at the top of each extra sheet.
    Last edited by nukecad; 03-09-18 at 19:57.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Ok thank you. It says not to send medical info already sent, but I've collated 2 batchs of paperwork, the info they had with the original PIP form & a batch of paperwork recieved after my PIP assessment 3 years ago. I'm also enc the breakdown of how they gave me points last time. No doubt I'll be called for a F2F anyway, but making sure they have everything to hand. Its just more stress & worry. Thanks for your advice.

I always ignore them when they say 'we dont need to see' or 'don't send us'.

If I think that it's relevent then I'll send it.

It's your evidence, for your claim - they don't have the right to tell you not to send your evidence.

The DWP say that most appeals are won because there is new evidence supplied.
    The courts say it's nearly always existing evidence that the DWP should have asked for and read properly.

I've been expecting this form & have my paperwork ready, I just didnt expect a different form, I really dont understand all this reapplying & change of forms, its bad enough dealing with illness & these awful reviews.
    I have just the form to complete now & a covering letter & then wait for the dreaded assessment, that will no doubt follow suit.
    Thanks for your advice, much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by nukecad View Post
    I've not seen one of these new forms yet, just a scan of a page from one. (I've asked for one by FoI but it may take a few weeks to get).

The scan I have seen was just question 10, 'Making decisions about spending and managing your money' - I assume the rest are similar?

If nothing has changed then I would answer that by writing:

Tell us if something has changed and approximately when.
    No Change, no deteriorations or improvements.
    Tell us how you manage this activity now, including the use of any aids that you need.
    No Change, no new aids.
    Tell us about any changes to the help you need or the help you get from another person.
    No Change, no new help.

Presumably the other questions are similar, so just answer them in a similar way.

TBH I'd be tempted just to write 'No Change' in the first part of each question and just a line in the other 2.
    But why not play the game, keep them happy and give them something to read, even if it is all the same?

Of course if there has been a change then as usual they don't give you much room do they?
    So in that case you would use the old trick and write 'See attached sheet number#' on the form then use as much space as you like to answer the question on a seperate sheet(s).
    If doing that put your name and NI number at the top of each extra sheet.
    Here you go Nukecad the new pip review form

Thanks for that joss, interesting. On the face of it I should breeze through for going to enhanced from standard for daily care...

Quote Originally Posted by joss View Post
    Here you go Nukecad the new pip review form
    Thanks, but sorry joss.

That's the old one which I already have. (That's actually my old FoI that you linked to. ).

The new one does not have the three checkboxes for "Easier - Harder - No change" at the top of each question, and the answer boxes are laid out and titled differently.

I'll post a link to the new one when they do eventually send it in reply to the new FoI.

I personally would put no change .When I had my F2F last week I asked the accessor wohat would happen if hubby told DWP that he now has to wear compression sock everyday and needs help putting them on.She told me that basicly he would be sent a new claim PIP for and would have to start at the beginning even have another F2F.On that information hubby decided to let sleeping dogs lie

Hi. I thought all PIP reviews were followed by a F2F? Or has that changed? I hope so; it would be one less thing to worry about