Thread: here we go again. terrified

here we go again. terrified

Its been just over 1 year since my last f2f where the "health care professional" lied on my esa forms and put me in the wrag from the support group. This left me with suicidal thoughts and self harming again.
    I recieved a letter today for another f2f on thursday 13th september, I nearly threw up when I read that i have another one. I cant keep doing this, my stress levels are through the roof. Im terrified the same thing will happen this year as it did last year. Im trying so hard not to think about it but I cant stop myself. I suffer with bipolar.
    These people just dont care..

Anyone have any success stories ?

Quote Originally Posted by xoalsslaox View Post
    Its been just over 1 year since my last f2f where the "health care professional" lied on my esa forms and put me in the wrag from the support group. This left me with suicidal thoughts and self harming again.
    I recieved a letter today for another f2f on thursday 13th september, I nearly threw up when I read that i have another one. I cant keep doing this, my stress levels are through the roof. Im terrified the same thing will happen this year as it did last year. Im trying so hard not to think about it but I cant stop myself. I suffer with bipolar.
    These people just dont care..

Anyone have any success stories ?
    Reading your previous posts you have your own success story! You took the last decision to appeal and it was overturned at MR - a rare event!

I know you had a dreadful face to face last time but there is no reason why you should have a bad one this time. We only tend to hear about the bad ones - thousands of people have no problems.

Have you completed another form or have they just called you in?
    I try my best

Get someone to go with you ask for it to be recorded, I don't think anyone likes these letters if you was ever on Incapacity benefits you would be used to the forms, copy everything you send back take notes with you to and Get some advice from, citizens advice! And visit your GP for a med 3 i think. Good luck!!

I filled in the esa50 form and sent it off in may. Been waiting ever since and got the dreaded letter today.
    I didnt think about "you have your own success story" youre right i do! thank you!