Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: F2f

Quote Originally Posted by barbiejane View Post
    I phoned DWP on Wednesday and asked them to send me the F2F report.I wonder if I will get it before a decision letter.
    Hi barbiejane hope all is well with you.
    We phoned the DWP on Wednesday as over 7 weeks now and still nothing, was told it is still in a que waiting to be seen, so text and letter was a waste of time. My friend had an assessment on the 7th September and has just recieved her payment, doesn’t make sense!

Hi Shelob and I'm feeling not to bad at the minute thanks for asking.

I received the F2F report today that I asked for on Wednesday and I must say I agree with everything that the accessor lady has written.
    There isn't anything she has put that isn't true.

If DWP go with her report and don't change anything I will get 14 points for daily living and 12 for the moving around so hopefully it will mean enhanced on both .
    She also put that I shouldn't be sent for another assessment because my condition(MS) will not get any better only worse.

I'm not counting my chickens until I get the brown envelope through the door telling me the DWPs findings.

I hope you get your decision soon 7 weeks in a bloody long time to wiat.

Hi Shelob and I'm feeling not to bad at the minute thanks for asking.

I received the F2F report today that I asked for on Wednesday and I must say I agree with everything that the accessor lady has written.
    There isn't anything she has put that isn't true.

If DWP go with her report and don't change anything I will get 14 points for daily living and 12 for the moving around so hopefully it will mean enhanced on both .
    She also put that I shouldn't be sent for another assessment because my condition(MS) will not get any better only worse.

I'm not counting my chickens until I get the brown envelope through the door telling me the DWPs findings.

I hope you get your decision soon 7 weeks in a bloody long time to wiat.
    Hi barbiejane that is so good to hear, as we only seem to hear about the bad assessments on here, so good that they have recommended no further assessments too, my step father had ms so know all about that.

I feel the same about counting your chickens, after two bad assessments, but fingers crossed it will all be ok for you!

Still not heard anything it will be 8 weeks Wednesday, I’m wondering now if it is delayed due to the mental health side of it, but again not holding out any hope of anything.

Got MRI on my back/hips tomorrow do not like them at all.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend. ????

Thanks Shelob as soon as I know anything I will let you all know.
    I posted about having a good honest nice assessor because as you say we usually only hear about the bad ones.
    Hope all goes well with the MRI and I agree they're not the nicest things to have but needs must.

Well another dreaded brown envelope popped through the letter box this morning and landed on the mat but it turned out to be a very nice brown envelope.The letter from DWP I was waiting for the results of my F2F .Well I'm pleased to say that I have got enhanced on both the daily living and moving around until 2028. To say a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders is an under statement.

All I can say is thank you to the lady who did my F2F because she was true to her word and never put anything on the form that wasn't true and thank you to all on the forum for all your support especially when I was rattling on a bit.
    Don't give up hope because there are some nice and good accessors out there.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their dreaded brown envelope.

Well another dreaded brown envelope popped through the letter box this morning and landed on the mat but it turned out to be a very nice brown envelope.The letter from DWP I was waiting for the results of my F2F .Well I'm pleased to say that I have got enhanced on both the daily living and moving around until 2028. To say a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders is an under statement.

All I can say is thank you to the lady who did my F2F because she was true to her word and never put anything on the form that wasn't true and thank you to all on the forum for all your support especially when I was rattling on a bit.
    Don't give up hope because there are some nice and good accessors out there.

Good luck to everyone waiting for their dreaded brown envelope.
    So very pleased for you, that is wonderful news!
    Nothing this end yet, be nine weeks Wednesday, however have complained about F2F February 2017 and plus the Mental Health side of things has changed, so not sure if either of them are delaying it. Did have a brown envelope the other day, but that was PPI and not PIP ????????

I hope things get sorted soon for you Shelob .It's mental torture waiting but I think DWP get a kick out of it.

PPI claim even if you think you haven't had it.I went with a company and yes they took a percentage but I would never of done it my self.They got me about £10000back .Where from I had no idea I had it. I told my daughter and she got £18000 the soallest amount was £17 and the biggests was £12,500 to say we were both gob smacked is an under statement.So my advice to anyone is go for it you can only be told no.