Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: IB-ESA error backpayments 'on hold'.

I understand that nukecad hopefully something official will turn up if i get my sons letter before Wednesday when his arrears go in i will post it to show others out there things are on the move at last .

I probably don't need to say this but,

Reember to redact any personal details before posting a scan.

Just being a bit secutity concious, had the second letter this month about someone trying to use my name/address to take out car insurance.
    They picked the wrong one off the electoral register, I'm not allowed to drive so it will be flagged everytime they try a different company.
    Police also informed and I have a crime number now so evem better if they try again.
    I even know the reg number from the first time they tried, bit of a mistake from the insurance company to tell me that.
    Last edited by nukecad; 30-08-18 at 17:26.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Attachment 2010 hope this reasures others who are waiting

Quote Originally Posted by tony19 View Post
    Attachment 2010 hope this reasures others who are waiting
    This is what you get if you click the link: Invalid etc

https://www.youreable.com/forums/att...achmentid=2010

Hi DaPa im not sure why that has happened, i tried to post a copy off the letter my son got on Friday to show DWP are paying out from 2011 just to reasure people on here that all is fine and DWP are paying out arrears now

attachments can sometimes take a while to be cleared through the moderator
    perhaps that why

No, that's not a 'gone to moderation message' it's an error message from vBulletin itself.

That particular 'Invalid attachment' error can have a number of causes.

The most common is that the file was larger than the forum limit for attachments is set to.
    The second is that it was a 'not allowed' file format. (But that usually doesn't let you attach it in the first place).
    The third is that the user has reached their personal limit for attaching files. (But I don't think Tony will have reached that).

Tony,
    When you use the 'Manage Attachments' button in the advanced editor it brings up a window that tells you the maximum size allowed for each filetype that you are allowed to attach.
    If you tried to attach a PDF then you will see its only set to 19.5 KB, which is pretty useless for a PDF. (I've complained to admin about it before).
    If you can scan it as a .gif or .jpg/jpeg they have a more reasonable limit of 195 KB, or if you can embed it into a .doc that's even larger at 488 KB.
    (And once you have done that you can still expect to have to then wait for a moderator to 'approve' it before anyone can see it).

The other way to do it is to put it on a file hosting website such as dropbox and give a link to it there.
    Last edited by nukecad; 03-09-18 at 02:15.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Anything official on this not seen anything on rightsnet

A relative of mine has recently started receiving there incapacity - esa money owed as I mentioned in a new thread whilst it’s great they are paying her it’s fortnightly payments varying between £60-£70 each payment seems to us there hanging onto the money as long as possible earning interest from it and paying it in small amounts,

that sounds more like they are paying her for CURRENT entitlement - and the back-pay will follow as a separate payment - at least that is what I think