Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: IB-ESA error backpayments 'on hold'.

Think I read somewhere the statement "Never had it so won't miss it" regarding the wait. Grossly unfair, the money is rightfully the claimants. The arrears should be paid asap. They may make life so much easier for them. Could be a godsend to those needing expensive aids.

I rang DWP yesterday and its all correct they are waiting for this legal letter but have been claiming to me thats its due anytime but thats what i have heard for weeks now .
    DWP are blaming Downing Street and advised me to email them so i did but have not heard back yet but i know through DWP that my sons arrears are sorted and how much he has got to go into the bank, its all been so unfair how disabled people are being treated but like i said DWP are saying its not their fault.
    As soon as i hear more i will post again.

Just after my last post i thought i would give DWP a ring the wait is OVER they were given the go ahead to pay out just after 10.30am this morning legal letter is now done and dusted sons arrears will be in the bank nextweek . I could not be happier for my son its been a long time coming this legal letter lol

Hi tony19

Is this letter the one that the DWP were waiting for to process backpayments to 2013?

Thank You

Yes Sunny but my sons is from 2011 all the best to you the waiting is over .

So it is the letter mentioned at the beginning of this thread?

Yes it is if anyone wants to hear it themselfs from DWP just give them a ring

Quote Originally Posted by tony19 View Post
    Just after my last post i thought i would give DWP a ring the wait is OVER they were given the go ahead to pay out just after 10.30am this morning legal letter is now done and dusted sons arrears will be in the bank nextweek . I could not be happier for my son its been a long time coming this legal letter lol
    That's very good to hear Tony, for your son and for everyone else.

It's not been mentioned on rightsnet yet, I'll see if I can find confirmation elsewhere.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you nukecab but like i posted if anyone one else is waiting just ring DWP and get the news from them

I'm not disbelieving you at all Tony, it's great news but it's always nice to have something 'official' to show.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.