Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Heellpp.! !

I'm feeling good this week..... it looks like it's pretty much "case closed" for another year.
    The appeal court have notified me (actually congratulated me) that the appeal is now lapsed.
    I've reestablished my H.B. and C.T. claims after they were suspended, due to a change in circumstances notice from the D.W.P.
    They've given me all the backdated pay that I should have had August - September - October.
    All that needs to happen now is my regular payments to go smoothly from here onwards.
    Many thanks to the "Youreable" forum for putting up with, and answering my questions (which were many fold) Gary

so pleased for you

and remember that every question you ask on here - provides a 'voice' for countless people who we never even know about
    so will always be helping others

Thanks Walker.
    Well pointed out... the more questions asked = more of us who don't know our way through this minefield, finding out how "not" to be kicked about by the system.

Hi Gary,

This isn't that important but while thinking about an answer for someone else I realised something about what we were saying earlier here about Fit Notes.

It's a small point now, but because they put you back in WRAG without having to go to tribunal then you did not need fit notes to get the backpay.

They changed their original decision, so technically you were in WRAG all along, and you don't need fit notes if you are in a group - so they would have to backpay fit notes or not.
    Of course you weren't to know they would do that so getting the fit notes was the right thing to do, it just turned out that you didn't actually need them.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks Nuke... you're attention to detail is impressive mate, even after we've "nailed it" so to speak.

I've checked my bank account this morning and my payments are back to what they were before all this unnecessary business.
    The payment shows up as D.W.P....."E".E.S.A. which I'm assuming stands for "Enhanced" Employment Support Allowance.
    Thank goodness that's all over with for a while... and thanks again to you guys for advising that I swerve away from U.C.
    What a mess that's turned into hey? Gaz

Nice to see you got the result there Gary,
    The payment shows up as D.W.P....."E".E.S.A. which I'm assuming stands for "Enhanced" Employment Support Allowance.
    That double E thing there doesn't mean anything it was a mistake made when they set up the system that never got put right.

Wink

That double E thing there doesn't mean anything it was a mistake made when they set up the system that never got put right.
    Cheers Jard..I've often wondered what that was there for, and now I know... "knowledge is power" after all hey mate?

I did a tread about it a couple of years ago:
    https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...60-ESA-or-EESA

Some programmer had a fat finger day and hit the 'E' twice.

They've still not corrected it, so I guess they've just given up and are leaving it.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.