Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Relief is not the word!

Quote Originally Posted by spencer69 View Post
    Absolutely superb news, Shelob. Please, please, please make sure you treat yourself. Doesn't matter what the teat is just make sure you do it, whatever it is. Damn knows you deserve it after the journey you have had. Also hope that it is for a decent length of time too :-)
    Thank you spencer69 I certainly will treat myself, it has been one hell of a journey! It is only for 18 months, but we will worry about that when it comes up again.

The moral of this story is surely, if at first you don't succeed........................................... ..........................again !

Quote Originally Posted by gus607 View Post
    The moral of this story is surely, if at first you don't succeed........................................... ..........................again !
    try try
    I couldn’t of done it without the help of all the people who have gone that extra mile, extremely grateful to them all, have just ordered some thank you cards to send out :-)

Chocolate would be my treat as well Shelbo and maybe a cream Merange(sp).Why is that word so difficult to spell

If I have my mobility taken off me then I would be house bound.TH nearest bus stop to me is about 3/4 mile away from me and there's no way I could walk that far.

PIP assessment at home on the 29th August.

Quote Originally Posted by barbiejane View Post
    Chocolate would be my treat as well Shelbo and maybe a cream Merange(sp).Why is that word so difficult to spell

If I have my mobility taken off me then I would be house bound.TH nearest bus stop to me is about 3/4 mile away from me and there's no way I could walk that far.

PIP assessment at home on the 29th August.
    I love my chocolate, my only naughty thing these days, fresh cream eclair :-)
    I cannot use the buses, no train station either, I became suicidle again last October when they took my car away.
    Good luck for your assessment, have you got a professional body to be there, I had my local Councillor?
    Got it all again in 18 months and ESA next month too, arrrr!

Great news Shelob, well done. I'll toast you with a chocolate treat myself this evening????

Oh dear that was supposed to a chocolate biscuit emoji not question marks lol.

Quote Originally Posted by buble48 View Post
    Oh dear that was supposed to a chocolate biscuit emoji not question marks lol.
    Thank you, I have found you can’t do emojis on here, always comes up ???

It depends on what you are trying to use, and where you got them from.
    The forum editor only recognises a few text based emojis, and I don't think that it recognises unicode ones at all.

If you use the ones in the editor (click on the smiley face in the menu bar) they post OK (and you can see what the text for each is).

Ones from elsewhere should also work if you insert them as images.
    (Click the symbol that looks like a picture on the menubar, this lets you upload an image from your computer or from a website).
    When looking for new ones try searching for 'icons' rather than emojis, (the trick is that it should be an image, usually a .gif or .png and not a unicode).
    icons8-cookies-16.png icons8-confectionery-16.png

Even animated ones can be uploaded:
    crutches.gif

Tip: If you see one you like on another post try right clicking on it and 'Save image as' to your own computer to use yourself.
    Last edited by nukecad; 21-08-18 at 20:10.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Not got a professional person to be with my but my daughter who is my carer will be .
    My MS nurse has appointments all that day and I don't think my local councillor would willingly come up.
    I'm just coming to the conclusion that what will be will be and if I get refused i'll go to Connect who CAB recommended and get them to take the next step for me.
    Hope you enjoyed the chocolate cream éclair