Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EDB & SDP How are they paid?

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    Hi TimeLord

If I am already down as having SDB (though not had payment) why do I need to fill form in for that? So that is a different form I had to go through on the phone with DWP last week? Why do they not do it all from that telephone interview?

Person told me would take about 12 week, and asked bank account details arrears backdated payments will be paid into.
    I think it will take months to eventually sort out the mistakes for everyone, I can see it going on into 2019

When they do pay is it normally direct payment the same night the benefit goes in, or can it be any day and time?

Payments are usually the payment day they have agreed with you, on that day it's a computer process so could go in after midnight for that day!

Quote Originally Posted by sunny View Post
    When they do pay is it normally direct payment the same night the benefit goes in, or can it be any day and time?
    It is paid with your benefit all as one payment.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.