Thread: very upset with the benefit mess

very upset with the benefit mess

I am on the ESA the work one, since May however now I am much worse in the medical situation I have got to go hospital

to see a neurologist and a orthopedic doctor. Because I have pain in both my knees and I have hardly any feeling in my lower limbs and lower arms and I suffer with mental issues which I a counselor for. I had a letter from the Jobcentre
    asking me to go for interview so am going to that. I have lots of aids around my home to help me and I can hardly walk
    I fell over twice last week. My OT got in touch with DLA and a woman came to see me she filled in a DLA form for me. But best of all I had letter from a place called in-training asking to see me If I did not go my benefit would stop so I went
    when this women seen how I was she told me I should not be here because I am not fit for work she said its like having the WALKING DEAD here I was so upset has anyone had this happen to them. sorry about the spelling and grammar

I find it absolutely disgusting that a member of staff at InTraining should say something like that to the people they are supposed to be helping. If you have any witnesses to what was said I would seriously consider making a formal complaint to InTraining - with a copy of your letter going to your Jobcentre.
    I'm sure there are many other people being sent to these places when they can't reasonably do any work, but that's no excuse for people like yourself being treated in such a way. Especially when InTraining and the like are making good money out of the present ESA shambles, which isn't your fault. They should treat their clients with respect.