Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Need advice

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017

    Need advice

    Im currently claiming JSA and looking my disabled mother who claims high rate DLA. Im finding it hard signing on and also looking after my mother. I rang CA and my claim has not yet been dealt with would I be entiled to IS if I ring them?


  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    You will need the Carers Allowance to be in payment before you can apply for Income Support, though you should check with your local CAB or other Advice Agency to find out what effect Universal Credit will have on claiming IS in your area first.

    Or you could try posting here, they may have more information than what is available here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts