Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New 200hp limit

I had heard rumours that the Volbo X~c40 was to join the scheme.
    However, the petrol version is above 200 bhp, so motabilitirs libe of 200bhp max, vs their other line that both petrol and deisel should be available........

Quote Originally Posted by warkman View Post
    I had heard rumours that the Volbo X~c40 was to join the scheme.
    However, the petrol version is above 200 bhp, so motabilitirs libe of 200bhp max, vs their other line that both petrol and deisel should be available........
    Perhaps lower powered petrol to be on scheme in due course? Excitement builds as new prices just 5 days away.

Quote Originally Posted by fwipperie View Post
    Perhaps lower powered petrol to be on scheme in due course? Excitement builds as new prices just 5 days away.
    In my experience it takes much longer for the price list changes to pull through. Although i've got 2 years left i'm always looking at the next car

This 200HP limit is pulling petrol auto MPV type cars off the scheme (may have mentioned this elsewhere) thus those who require it are stuck with diesels and DPFs (not good for short journeys) Walkman has mentioned it on other forums

Quote Originally Posted by volts View Post
    In my experience it takes much longer for the price list changes to pull through. Although i've got 2 years left i'm always looking at the next car

This 200HP limit is pulling petrol auto MPV type cars off the scheme (may have mentioned this elsewhere) thus those who require it are stuck with diesels and DPFs (not good for short journeys) Walkman has mentioned it on other forums
    Of the 2425 cars available I wonder how many are over 200hp? Perhaps 25 or so? A large choice remains and perhaps larger still with higher price cap?
    Last edited by fwipperie; 28-12-17 at 14:41.

Lets hope they use BHP, not PS.