Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you want the uk out of the EU Please sign this petition

If you want the uk out of the EU Please sign this petition

Have you signed Tom?

The saying, "Be careful what you wish for", continually rings in my head about this issue - and from whats happened so far, with this bunch of scumbags in charge, it's ringing true.
    I have no doubt that eventually we ordinary people will end up with everything we didn't want and nothing of any practical benefit whatsoever.

I for one totally disagree with you Jard,and I think it fairly obvious we see these proceedings from opposite viewpoints.

Perhaps you could expand on that a bit stree.......

I can. But first note: This is not a derogation nor any form of attack, on you, your views or your beliefs......
    To elucidate our disparities. You see those in charge as a "bunch of scumbags" .I do not, hence our first point of variance.
    You say you have no doubt that "we" shall end up with all that we do not want and nothing of practical benefit. That too is a point of contention. I see mainly the opposite. Although there will be nothing easy or without condition.
    Our viewpoints are different if not opposite, you view the procedure pessimistically, I optimistically. I do not wish to argue politics, trade ad hominim attacks, discuss the merits of any arguments pro Brexit or against, or the political merits or otherwise, of individuals involved at government level.............Simply to state that my view differs wildly from yours. If we begin to explore our standpoints in greater detail here, I think we both know where that will lead.

Hello stree,
    I can't see anything 'derogatory', or in any way offensive in placing your views here on this forum with regard to this issue, though I do prefer to deal in simple facts rather than verbosity. As was said, by a better brain than mine, many years ago.

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/833...ions-come-from

As for 'scumbag(s)', I think this current regime has done far more than enough to demonstrate that definition.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/scumbag

NB:
    For clarity: I am an 'out' voter and with no quarter given, but the fact is we've been sold out before we've actually started - and all for the worse.
    Last edited by Jard; 20-12-17 at 01:30.

Quote Originally Posted by stree View Post
    Have you signed Tom?
    I certainly have done, and i also voted to leave the eu back in June 2016 referendum

Even the owner of weather spoons has come out and said that if we leave with no deal (which is what Brexit means) They was no option of soft or hard , that is MSM propaganda and not fact the only option of the referendum was LEAVE or REMAIN end of, Leave won, that means leave all the EU institutions regain control of our borders , fishing waters and sovereignty be able to change scrap all the eu legislation we want to , that isn't negotiable that was the mandate that the 17.4 million people sent to the government, who so far have completely failed to uphold the democratic will of those people!! and that is unacceptable democracy may as well not exist

we the majority would be better off, in that living costs would fall food.clothing & footwear would become around 10% cheaper, there are now more people including some who voted to remain back in 2016 who now want to leave,
    little wonder now they know the propaganda spread by project fear Was all lies run by the Blairites and b-liar himself had a hand in the scare stories,
    As for this shower of traitors (Tories) their leader was hand picked to delay and derail Brexit from the start when she was given the job of PM she is no more than a stooge who receives her orders from the globalist establishment in the EU and UK because they do not want Brexit to happen, that fact should ring alarms bells that if we remain that will not be a good thing for us or our culture i could go on, i don't take notice of the MSM news in particular the biased bbc who haven't even reported on this petition, but have reported on something Pro EU , as a state broadcaster it should remain impartial but it is clearly anything but
    As things stand i would not vote for any of the mainstream political parties IMO all are a coalition akin to what new labour where, and i still recall what they did ,the younger gen may not, but trust me you wouldn't want it repeated lib/lab/con/green & sadly ukip look like they are finished we need a new party with no career politicians , something like ForBritain which seems to speak for the people unlike what we have now on offer
    Last edited by tom34; 20-12-17 at 07:00.

No, you're alright, I'd sign one in the reverse, to stay in the EU.

This moment in history will be marked as one of the worst decisions we ever made, especially from the poor and disabled, being left with a right wing government who will need to make further cuts to make up the money, and will get rid of certain regulations and statutes for equality. I mean, what could possibly go wrong for the disabled?!

No thanks.

I voted remain.