Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just had my atos home medical

Thanks Stephen, lets hope we have some more good news stories.

David.

Read my new Thread, bad news is the order of the day. YW. It is nice to know we can have hope, it helps others.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Stephen

paultomasi
    davidmcs1

I have been repeatedly told I would have no chance of a positive ATOS result. I lost my claim for ESA over a year ago. I also defaulted on my appeal (Apnoea-related reasons). I gave up in the end and opened a new claim on the grounds of Depression.

My Apnoea has not improved. I am due an ATOS examination on 6 December. Can you please contact me with details of how and why your ATOS result was successful. Please reply to: paultomasi at blueyonder dot co dot uk.

BTW, my current appointment with ATOS is in absence of an EAS50. I made this claim a year or so ago.

If anyone else can help please leave your comment here.

Thank you.

susanspencer5
    Hi David
    I have had my medical examination from ATOS for War Disablement Pension. How long does it take for the brown envelope to come through?

Many thanks

dun serving
    It took me about 2 - 3 months for the letter telling me my % War Pension. If you haven't done it already write to SPVA War Pensions and ask for your medical report from the home visit, mine made alarming reading which, it seems, RBL say cannot be challenged even though you have the right of appeal.

Brilliant, allowed to appeal knowing the tribunal cannot change SPVA's decision!