Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sex

What about just going to the pub, with a mate if you're not up to going on your own. I have a disabled mate who has to fight 'em off! Be a gent though and buy the drinks! 'Shimples'
    Good luck.

i think there is sites that can help give you advice. i cant remember the site or phone number i saw a while ago, but if you do a serch on google you should find something. good luck finding the info you want. and remember you can always ask your doctor for advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo9 View Post
    I am 50 year old man with cp & live aloan. Is there a free sexual service for disable people?
    Let's face it this is a very good idea!Maybe Atos could supply one free of charge just to test if you really need one or iif you're only pretending you need one.Knowing them they'd put the kibosh on it.Something like "can you lift an empty cardboard box and have sex at the same time?"If you want to petition Cameron to provide free prossies I would definitely sign it.

just a lil note

paying for or exchanging gifts for sex is considered prostitution in this country and both the prossy and punter can be prossecuted for it.
    saying that
    theres a way around it

weekend break or even just a 24h break to amesterdamned, plenty of cheep flights from most airports in the uk to amesterdam.
    book ya flight, book ya hotel, leave uk, arrive in amesterdam, drop ya bags in the hotel have a shower leave hotel, find a prossy have a good time, and for those that want something extra, pop into a cafe, order a expresso and get a maryjane on the house, catch return flight, arrive back in the uk and think me needs to book next break ASAP, contact PA and invite her to come along, have a three some next time.

PERFECT......

and all legal

doberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo9 View Post
    I am 50 year old man with cp & live aloan. Is there a free sexual service for disable people?
    When you say CP - you don't mean Chronic Pancreatitis do you?