Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sex

Yeah, I know its not cheap. That why I wanted a freebie. Any ladies out there wlling? *** email removed *** All replies anwered. Thx
    Last edited by administrator; 14-03-11 at 10:24. Reason: moderation

Quote Originally Posted by treborc View Post
    God if it's in the daily Heil then it must a true. Many people go to see ladies of the night or the day for that matter, they offer a service at a cost.

But getting it for free, a lot was said many years ago about this on a forum, and it was thought it was OK for people to pay for sex, but getting your carer or somebody else to help you was wrong.

But paying for it well why not others do, the going cost now depends where you live around me I've been told it's £50
    You've been told it £50 have you ;-)

Account removed
    getting shirty, it depends on the service you ask for it can be £2,500 it can be £10 down the back street for a quicky.

Clare Pryke
    Is there a dating agency especially for disabled people? Surely this´d be cheaper and less soul destroying than paying for sex?

Account removed
    You have to be so careful, when you see people asking for sex, we do not know they are disabled , we have to accept their word for it.

Lots of strange people in the world.

But if your looking for a date or meeting people it does not means thats going to end up with sex, and if your desperate for sex then paying for it is if course better then thinking meeting somebody will lead to you getting off.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo9 View Post
    Yeah, I know its not cheap. That why I wanted a freebie. Any ladies out there wlling? *** email removed *** All replies anwered. Thx
    Well good news Richard. Our Council has been consulting with the community about which services need to be axed and which axed under the spending review.

It has been motioned that the disabled people in our area should no longer get free sexual services from Molly Maid. As you can imagine there was a real uproar that these essential services should be axed. Let's face it - I only have two visits a week - it's not going to break their bank. And she does the ironing too!

I guess these are hard times but surely this service is vital to aid DPs well-being and to keep their pecker up - not to mention anything else. I suggest you write to your local MP and have your issue raised in the appropriate forum.
    Last edited by administrator; 14-03-11 at 10:25. Reason: moderation

Account removed
    The government has confirmed that it has no objection to disabled people using part of their council-funded personal budgets to pay sex workers.

The confirmation followed the media storm created by the release of a new survey of councils by the Outsiders and the TLC Trust, which both provide advice and support around sex and disability.

The survey found only three per cent of local authorities had a policy on the use of sex workers by disabled service-users, with the same number happy for sex workers to be paid using money from a disabled person's personal budget or other council funding.

Despite these results, nearly three-quarters of the councils said they had explicitly supported the human rights of disabled people to develop social, personal and sexual relationships.

The Outsiders and the TLC Trust said the survey showed councils were guilty of a "scandalous neglect" of disabled people's sexual and emotional needs.

The survey was carried out using Freedom of Information Act requests of 206 local authorities across England, Scotland and Wales, of which 121 responded.

Following the survey's publication, at least three tabloid newspapers published stories critical of the small number of councils that said they did allow disabled people to use self-directed support to access sex workers.

The Department of Health (DH) said in a statement: "Money allocated through Putting People First [the government's personalisation programme for adult social care] should be used by councils to help people to live independently."

But a DH spokeswoman added: "The policy is that the decision is taken locally [by the disabled person and the council] on what is best for that person and the personal budget is used in the way that is best for that person."

Asked whether there was a DH policy that said personal budgets should not be used to pay sex workers, she said: "There would not be. It is not for us to dictate what is best for that person."

Disability consultant Alex Cowan said: "I believe it is a legitimate goal to want sexual contact and experiences.

"It is unfair not to enable a disabled person to overcome the barriers that a non-disabled person would not face in getting sexual contact.

"Sex can be a very important part of their life, and they are entitled to make choices about what kind of support and assistance they need to have it."

She said the goal of personalisation was for a disabled person to choose how they spend their limited personal budget to meet their needs.

Cowan added: "Disabled people have to go through a very rigorous assessment process with strong criteria about the goals of their personal budget.

"The story is about what are legitimate quality of life goals, and in my opinion, sex is a legitimate quality of life goal."

Dr Tuppy Owens, who founded both Outsiders and TLC Trust, said she hoped the survey would encourage local authorities to develop policies on the use of sex workers.

She said managers "like to pay lip service to the idea that their service-users enjoy real choice, empowerment and freedom, so long as that does not actually include sex".

For more information, visit: www.outsiders.org.uk and www.tlc-trust.org.uk

Still nothing free......

MMMMMM Thanks.. Good Reading

Quote Originally Posted by Ricardo9 View Post
    MMMMMM Thanks.. Good Reading
    Richard, I was only joking - there's nothing free. Anyway I'm in my early mid fifties and haven't been in a relationship for a year. Don't expect things to land in your lap. You'll have to put some effort in and create a new social circle. The more people you meet and network with the more chance you'll have of finding someone special.

My last fling was with a young lady 16 years my junior. I met her on a one day training course on Advocacy. I thought she was an amazing teacher and told her so. She forwarded notes of the course to all people on the course and we just got chatting on email. Then we met up for coffee. Nothing was planned I was just flattered that she was keen to meet up and she accepted me for who I was. She was the one who was making all the moves and it soon turned into a physical relationship. It lasted 18 months. I didn't initially know but she was married and seemed to have a platonic relationship with her husband - I just added the topping.

We thoroughly enjoyed each others company but it wasn't going anywhere. Adventures like that get very complicated and I thought it best that we didn't see each other because her husband had better prospects than me - that's proved right. I still bump into her and that's fine - everything was done discreetly.

So you see things can happen when you least expect. Life is an adventure - you have to go out there and make it happen.

Account removed
    But a lot of people cannot get out there, thats the problem, a lot of people I know do not want to have a relationship they just need the sexual act and then get on with life. I know dozens of people who are born disabled who never ever have sex, I know others who are now disabled wife leaves them girl friend goes, boy friend walks away, and sex is not around anymore.

so getting out and socializing is not very easy sometimes.