Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sex

Sex

I am 50 year old man with cp & live aloan. Is there a free sexual service for disable people?

Account removed
    No sadly nothing is free within the UK....

I am not sure what you mean by sexual service or am I being dense ?

Quote Originally Posted by andypandy View Post
    I am not sure what you mean by sexual service or am I being dense ?
    I once read that a disabled person, allegedly, either requested or had paid for, a visit to a prostitute, it was in one of the tabloids a few years ago, i can't recall the details though, except he had approached a charity or some organisation concerned with his particular health issues. I don't think i imagined this! i wonder if anyone else remembers it?

Regards Jan.

Now you mention it Jan, yes I do and I seem to recall there was a TV programme made about a man who went abroad to visit prostitutes and he was a wheelchair user

I have found this Jan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-clubs.html

Perhaps the OP should move to Denmark !

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-12-2005-78722.asp

Where do I sign up?
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs

Account removed
    Thats the same as using your DLA for sex, yes I knew about this, but heck the daily Heil made out everyone was using his personal allowance to pay for sex hence the £520 million which is silly.

I know a disabled lad who gets visit by a local prostitute, she visit once a month, but of course it's not free, nothing wrong with that.

I remember discussing within the council about carers or people who worked within the area of caring, perhaps being willing to help, the council stated any one working either paid or voluntary taking part in actions like this would be taken to court, they are worried that a person might be deemed to take advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by andypandy View Post
    Now you mention it Jan, yes I do and I seem to recall there was a TV programme made about a man who went abroad to visit prostitutes and he was a wheelchair user

I have found this Jan

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ing-clubs.html

Perhaps the OP should move to Denmark !

http://www.buzzle.com/editorials/10-12-2005-78722.asp
    Very interesting, i knew there was something mentioned on this subject, good to know it was not my imagination!!

Regards Jan

I would be worried if it was your imagination Jan LOL !

Account removed
    God if it's in the daily Heil then it must a true. Many people go to see ladies of the night or the day for that matter, they offer a service at a cost.

But getting it for free, a lot was said many years ago about this on a forum, and it was thought it was OK for people to pay for sex, but getting your carer or somebody else to help you was wrong.

But paying for it well why not others do, the going cost now depends where you live around me I've been told it's £50