Thread: Is it just me.............

Is it just me.............

............or is anyone else having problems on the site? Each page takes about 15 - 20 seconds to load. It just seems to be this site that's going slow, all others are fine.

I know the site has been updated, and it looks a lot better, so, well done all concerned.

Anyway, just wondering, thanks.

I've been having the same thing recently, clearing history and restarting the browser seemed to work improve things. Maybe its a temp glitch..

I just posted something about this in another thread.

Hopefully you can see it cos its a pain in the butt to try and link from this phone.

There was briefly a notification about a forum update last week, but it was only there for a short time.

I guess there are some changes going on behind the scenes.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I recently did a freah build, Latest Ryzen chipset, M.2 boot drive, start to desktop is sub 10 seconds...........This is a very fast system................on 76MBps fibre in an area that means very little contention...........In other words............I hit a site and it loads.... as quick as changing channels on a TV set...........But on Yourable................Like a 9600 modem all over again...........

I'm currently without my laptop and using an iPad.

Have not been able to get onto this website for days withou waiting minutes for it to load.

Have now changed from dolphin to safari and the site comes up within seconds.

All very frustrating,