Thread: After some feedback......

Question After some feedback......

Hey folks.

I am shamelessly and selfishly looking to pick your brains and get a little bit of feedback about something I have started.

In 2007 I broke my neck and am now paralysed from the neck down and on a ventilator 24hrs to breathe for me. After writing a fairly popular blog about what happened to me, the long (and continuing) recovery as well as general issues about living with a SCI related disability, I have decided to bring it up to date with a new YouTube channel. The ideal scenario is that my experiences could benefit someone else who might be struggling coming to terms with any form of disability.

You don't need to watch anything from the start of my channel but any opinions on what might or might not work would be much appreciated.

If you do feel like watching then the link is below. Either way, your feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Steven

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtR...confirmation=1

Not much feedback sorry Steven but excellent videos and I'm sure many will find them helpful, and I think people can relate more to videos than a blog well done!!

I hope you are right. Appreciate you taking the time to get back to me with your thoughts. Take care

Biscuitgazer
    Hi Steven, I enjoyed your videos (great shoulder dance btw), keep up the good work, as your subscribers will like it.

Biscuitgazer
    I have a Facebook page that says nothing about disability, I write about my animals and I really just enjoy the writing (and watching the animals too, lol) and my audience just gradually expands organically with no promotion - very encouraging.