Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Esa zero points help needed

Hi all. Just a quick update to keep eveyone up to date. My case was taken on by our uni law office and they have prepaired my paperwork ready for my day with the judge next week. They are fantastic to work with and i believe the truth will win the day and the case. They have scored me 42 points possibly with reasons and evidence to show why. They have also pointed out several incorrect statements from the hcp and put it in a way that will work in front of the panel that will then make the hcp report look as bad as it is . I am not educated enough to have ever done this myself and if your the same please get in touch with your local uni law office and i pray you may get the help i have. I am now ready to face the panel and no longer have the fear i did in fact i am kinda looking forwards to it and putting this sorry mess behind me for a while.

Great news . The judge and tribunial doctor found in my favour and i have been put back in the support group. Thank you all for your help and support along the road. The tribunial was nothing to be scared of and was over in less than twenty mins. Hcp report was not listened to and the truth has won. Hang in there we can win this unjust attack on us . ????????????

Good to hear Peter, you can relax for a while.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Congratulations - just shows once again that it's worth the fight.

The moral of this story is never give up.

Thank you . I can relax about my esa for 24 months but as things go in the never ending cycle of dwp attacks . I had my pip assesment on thursday past and am still waiting for the brown letter of doom to tell me if that atos hcp was better than the esa one ( she was imho more interactive with the pc she was struggling to use than me) fingers crossed or we go again . The system is cruel but i do know know i can win against it and that at the end of the day the truth will be heard in court.