Thread: DLA for a child

DLA for a child

Applied for DLA for my child, and claim was refused. I didn't do a mandatory consideration as following advice after completing the first form I realised my wording was awful.
    How long do I have to wait before I can put in a brand new claim?
    Thanks

You can apply immediately, there is no time limit, perhaps you should get some help with filling in the new form try your local CAB or any similar Benefits Adviser.

Best of Luck

When was your claim refused ?
    It would be worthwhile getting help with the wording for MR from a bebefits advisor ie. CAB
    Anything expressed is my opinion only and is offered in good faith. It is either from my own experiance or what I have learned on my journey. Take it for what it is or leave it alone. With best wishes D.